Pokemon Arena

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kakaka!!!!! I'm Mahgnittoc!!! The first Gym leader!

Mahgnittoc
    Mahgnittoc

Location : Confirmed ///////////// ------------> Sending: Supplies

Kakaka!!!!! I'm  Mahgnittoc!!! The first Gym leader! Empty Kakaka!!!!! I'm Mahgnittoc!!! The first Gym leader!

Post by Mahgnittoc Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm

afro

So I heard you wanted to be the very best, that no one ever was. I've also heard it was your real test catch them and training them is your cause. And it looks like you'll travel across the land searching far and wide for each pokemon which you'll understand their powers they hold inside!

lol!

So anyways I'm Mahgnittoc, the Fire gym leader and the first step on your quest to enter the Wifionto League and challenge our 1337 Four. I'll be honest, and I will be brief. Ganon has his forward air and we like to call it "the punch." It has a hitbox like a sword which means it goes through any attack unless it has the same hitbox. It does 17% max damage and none of this pertains to Pokemon. Now fight me and get burned down to the embers!!!!
    Phantom
    Phantom

Kakaka!!!!! I'm  Mahgnittoc!!! The first Gym leader! Empty Re: Kakaka!!!!! I'm Mahgnittoc!!! The first Gym leader!

Post by Phantom Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:37 am

*teach Pokemon to understand the power that's inside.

Although, the Ganon Tier List Argument was pretty epic xD