Pokemon Arena

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll*

Poll

Vote for a mascot for the site

[ 3 ]
    Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_lcap60%Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_lcap0%Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_lcap20%Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_lcap0%Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_lcap20%Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Hert
    Hert
    Admin

Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* Empty Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll*

Post by Hert Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 pm

All you gym leaders should vote, but please don't vote for your own. Wink

Last edited by Hert on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Phantom
    Phantom

Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll* Empty Re: Vote for a mascot. *Official Poll*

Post by Phantom Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:42 pm

I voted.

On a side note, you stole my "location" of behind you, and you should add quick-reply.

After these two things are addressed, you can delete this message.
    Razz
    Hert
    Hert
    Admin

Post by Hert Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Oh, sorry, I knew I'd seen it before I didn't remember who though. I'll come up with a better one anyways Wink

What do you think of the layout? Probably gonna change the colors after everyone votes. Speaking of do you want Zam and Dusknoir seperate?
    Phantom
    Phantom

Post by Phantom Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Yay quick reply. Good job Razz

Uh, the layouts kinda cool, but once we get a mascot we'll probably accomodate it to them.

And yes, I would. >.>

Oh, and if it comes to it, if Alakazam gets picked I think we'd go more of a Tan/Gold Purple ish mix, and for Dusknoir it'd be gray and yellow. I guess everyone who picked a candidate should also associate them with colors >.>
    Mr.Fahrenheit
    Mr.Fahrenheit

Post by Mr.Fahrenheit Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:08 pm

I voted for Milotic. Idk, I kinda want Alakazam though...
    Hert
    Hert
    Admin

Post by Hert Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:24 am

Mmm. I myself and still trying to decide between Dusknoir and Jirachi scratch
    Tempest_01
    Tempest_01

Post by Tempest_01 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Voted Milotic. Derp.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Post by Phantom Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Uh, not to be a buzz kill, but until this site gets active

(as in, the other like 6 people we need for the league and many interested challengers),

this poll will probably stay with milotic. You can call it, or you can wait until this place gets pretty publicly known and let randoms vote. Razz
    Hert
    Hert
    Admin

Post by Hert Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 am

I originally had just planned on the Leaders voting so...

Have you talked to Neil and Jaxxor yet?
    Phantom
    Phantom

Post by Phantom Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 pm

*Jaxx Raxor

I talked to neal, but couldn't get him interested.

JR wouldnt respond =/
    Mahgnittoc
    Mahgnittoc

Location : Confirmed ///////////// ------------> Sending: Supplies

Post by Mahgnittoc Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Butterfree is still the best choice. Caterpie was like the first pokemon Ash caught. And also it was the first one he fully evolved.
    Tempest_01
    Tempest_01

Post by Tempest_01 Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:19 am

Mahgnittoc wrote:Butterfree is still the best choice. Caterpie was like the first pokemon Ash caught. And also it was the first one he fully evolved.
    Because the anime is a beautiful piece of animated artwork with a brilliant story, astounding scenery, and the best character development you can imagine.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Post by Phantom Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Tempest_01 wrote:
    Mahgnittoc wrote:Butterfree is still the best choice. Caterpie was like the first pokemon Ash caught. And also it was the first one he fully evolved.
    Because the anime is a beautiful piece of animated artwork with a brilliant story, astounding scenery, and the best character development you can imagine.

Actually I thoroughly enjoyed Chronicles: Legend of Thunder.
    Tempest_01
    Tempest_01

Post by Tempest_01 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Phantom wrote:
    Tempest_01 wrote:

Actually I thoroughly enjoyed Chronicles: Legend of Thunder.
    I enjoyed movies 1-3, 8, and 10, but that doesn't mean the sarcasm in my quote is any less off the mark. Mad
    Phantom
    Phantom

Post by Phantom Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 pm

It's not, I just made a secret recommendation for the greatest thing to come out of Pokemon Anime ever.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Post by Phantom Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:32 pm

Ok, let's wrap this at Milotic.

Get @ banners/skins

Neutral or do you just not care anymore
    Hert
    Hert
    Admin

Post by Hert Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 am

Phantom wrote:Ok, let's wrap this at Milotic.

Get @ banners/skins

Neutral or do you just not care anymore

I sent Fah a PM like 3 weeks giving him the specs/render for a banner. But he's appearntly too obsessed with Runescape Neutral

And Evil needs to teach me how to edit the skin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:13 am